Senin, 12 Maret 2012

Indonesia Fasion Week 2012

holaaa!! Indonesia Fashion Week 2012 has been held for the first time on February 23-26 2012 at Jakarta Convention Center!
I came on second day and the last day, but I just can came to the exhibition. I can't come and see the fashion show because its invitation only, arrrrghhh that's really dissapointing!
But in exhibition you can found sooooo many great fashion stuffs!! From head to toe ;)
Wohoooo you can also buy those great stuffs. Overall this event was really great! yay I cant wait to see you on Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 :D
ps : I saw @Lenny_Agustin in there with her funky green pixie hairs, and I knew it's march already I'm sorry for my late post :p enjoy!! Gracias







Sarung for us by Rianty Oktaviany Tantra







2 komentar:

  1. too bad i am in Bandung this week, so I couldn't go to IFW. thank you for sharing some pictures, I feel a little better after seeing those pictures you uploaded. Love the post card and stamp gown!

    this year i am starting a new blogging project called Bandung Cross outlet, where i am going to visit an outlet once a week and write about it. FYI this week I published a post "a peek to Tosavica". hope you may take a peek on my blog :
    http://peekatwist.blogspot.com.
    I'll be glad if you may follow my blog just like I have followed yours.
    Love,

    Merilda.

    BalasHapus
  2. hi sorry i haven't see my blog for ages :p my bad. thank you for ur comment, will you come to IFW 2014?? looking forward to see you there :)
    ps : already follow yours :)

    BalasHapus